Saturday, March 02, 2013



I'm itching to paint but have too many other things to do at the moment. Im hoping March will free up and it will flow more. Ive been doodling away in my sketch book and some of these images will definately grow into paintings. Playing with different ideas - a medicine bear, sleeping beauty, a magic carpet ride, a circus and some sort of shaman.

As well Im working on commissions and will have a couple posted up next week. This weekend I will be at the Young Designers Market in Brisbane on the Sunday - fingers crossed the rain stays away,,, :)!

2 comments:

  1. I can not WAIT to see your finished medicine bear paintings! And i cant wait to read more from robert moss!
    Did you have a painting of a sleeping bear? I couldn't find it on etsy. But it seems that you did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita! Hope I can do the painting justice. I dont have a painting of a sleeping bear - not yet anyway....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete