Saturday, February 05, 2011

I need to write one big almighty list.....things have piled up already, a mountain of emails to answer, sketches to do for 7 commissions, plus a children's book to start making sketches for. At least orders are under control and I am almost ready for the markets this weekend.


I have also started a few new paintings. One white wolf, one red dog and one Queen. The red dog is actually of a dream I had a few years ago when I was visited by an Australian Kelpie who I immediately knew as "Red Dog". He helped me through a very difficult situation and I believe he was some sort of guide at the time. I will write more about that once I finish and post the painting. Since making up the sketch I have found out that there will be a movie released this year called "Red Dog' - a supposedly true story about a well know Australian Kelpie who travelled around Western Australia. Will be interesting to see it! :)


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the white wolf painting, it's going to be fantastic!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lindy

    Get the book Red Dog first. Its a small read and so enjoyable. And the books are always better than the movies to paint your own picture in your mind first.
    x Melanie
    Perth

    ReplyDelete