Tuesday, July 13, 2010


A little look at the commissions I am currently working on - and where I am at with each of them. Very behind as usual but coming along. The 'Selkies' are the next off the rank...a long time in the making. The large mandala follows and will be sketched up over the next day or two , then finally a painting for Trinna.



Other projects include working on illustrations for a children's book. It seems that each week I do the markets someone asks me if I have done one - or if I will do one. I just haven't had the time to do the running around to make it work. Recently someone has approached me with his story and ideas in tact and I have decided to work with him. I find it a very exciting project and am looking forward to starting.

1 comment:

  1. Congratualtions on the childrens book Lindy!
    Consider one sold already!!
    Mel
    x

    ReplyDelete