Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Following up on requests from some of my customers...another boy painting plus one curly haired - red headed girl. This one is for the Peter Pan fans out there - my version anyway. No crocodile - I'm not partial to salties - but a dolphin instead. I know I'm minus one boy but it was getting a bit squeezy in the boat already. Hope you like it. The red is not as saturated as the photo has shown - a little toned down but still quite pleasantly bright.

"Peter Pan Man"
60 x 75cm

Acrylic and mixed media on Canvas


Original Sold

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty, I love the patterns on the dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,
    Je viens de découvrir votre blog à travers celui de Jessie et je suis subjuguée. C'est magnifique ! Bravo pour votre travail, votre créativité et ce petit quelque chose en plus qui le rend aérien. xx

    ReplyDelete