Thursday, September 17, 2009


Hello!! :)
A little update about upcoming markets and fairs. I have a busy month ahead starting with the Glenbrook Market this weekend on Saturday. The following weekend, on the 26th and 27th September, I am involved in an exhibition by local Etsy artists and friends from the Blue Mountains. This will be held at Glenbrook Hall, Blue Mountains. Above is a banner with some examples of the crafts people involved as well as a link to the blog with more detailed information.


On the 4th of October I hope to get down to the Bus Depot Markets in Canberra and then the following weekend is the Leura Fair on the 10th and 11th of October...which is always a great event to welcome spring in the upper Blue Mountains.

2 comments:

  1. Very good, good luck, paty from chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely Lindy!

    Oh yay! Hopefully I'll see you here in Canberra if I can :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete