Thursday, January 22, 2009


Hello there! :)
Wishing everyone a happy
belated Christmas and New Year!! I've been on a 'kinda' break - from markets and painting in general - but am starting to get get back into it now. I will be at the Australia Day Market this coming Monday the 26th January at Glenbrook Park, Blue Mountains.


Above is a commission I have just completed for a family up in Brisbane. It is based on the original "Nurture" painting I made at the beginning of last year - just different colours and slightly different setting. It was a large painting to wrap and post and I have spent most of the day doing it! :)

"Nurture II"
90 x 120 cm (37 x 50 inches)
Mixed media on Canvas

Original sold.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your paintings are so peacefull.
    I like them all!
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've made the elephant into a circle - so clever!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discovered you on Etsy and poppd over to see you blog. I love your work, such imagination & colours. Wonderful *ruthie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cuddly elephant, always a treat to see your work!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lindy
    I was wondering if you do tutorials, or better still workshops. I am a hobby artist with so much to learn. I would love to take lessons from you. I love the progress pictures but I still have a zillion questions!!
    warmest regards,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, your work is beautiful. congrats. would you be interested in attending the oyster bay art and craft festival held on the last weekend of may. please contact me on 0295288120
    cheers sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. I´m Luiza Senna from Brazil. Your art is wonderfull. I had made a linkage for your place with this article about your astrological mandalas, if you don´t care. To view the article in my website: http://mandalamystica.com.br/index.php/2009/02/mandalas-astrologicas/

    My contact email is arte@mandalamystica.com.br.
    With Regards.

    ReplyDelete