Thursday, April 10, 2008

Copyright Sybile www.sybile.net

I have started to grow a little collection of original works from the wonderful artists I keep popping into over the web and I thought I would share the work of a lovely artist I stumbled on yesterday through Etsy. Based in Belgium Sybile creates beautifully elegant and whimsical works. I was lucky enough to purchase two of her paintings which I have posted here. To view more of her works you can visit her site at www.sybile.net .


Copyright Sybile www.sybile.net

5 comments:

  1. Hello!thank you for the link,
    I make also a link on mine,
    and thank you for all the advices esty ;)

    (sorry for my english,here we talk all french)

    I have much your paintings, continuous!

    Kiss,
    Sybile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and Love your pieces below!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. they are beautiful..!, i would like to have a collection too, there are great artists like you that i would like to have something, but, in this moment i need to sell, hehe.., well, maybe in the future...
    Peace...
    lunara.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top one, ooo those lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindy, what a lovely discovery. How wonderful you get to enjoy these beautiful paintings of Sybiles with your own lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete