Thursday, March 13, 2008


This week has been busy busy with finishing off commissions
( working on another 2 now for next week ), packaging orders for Etsy, preparing for the weekend markets and the Nook, and for the latest project - making cameo pendants.

I had been looking into doing pendants for ages but couldn't decide on any one style ( as there are so many) - so I was very happy to discover cameos.


Using all the antiqued brass 'bits and pieces' has been a real thrill and as I go on I will add more colour to them. I have bought some sweet little rose quartz and pale green jade rose beads that I will weave into the necklace at a later date. In the meantime I will be offering them for sale on Etsy from tomorrow and will have them this Saturday at the Glenbrook markets.

2 comments:

  1. These are luscious! Your paintings look like little jewels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so pretty!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete