Saturday, March 08, 2008


Hello there,

I just wanted to mention that I opened a second exhibition last week at Cafe Memento 38 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, Blue Mountains. It's a little exhibition with smaller works then the other one I have running but the style is a bit different too. In any case - if you are in the area the cafe is open Thursdays to Mondays from 8.30 - 4 but will be closed over the Easter break. It will be set up until the 16th April.

Above is a new painting I am working on and that I will add to the exhibition next week .
It's called "A House that Breathes'.
I've always liked the idea of living in a house that grows as we do and that blends from the outside with the inside. I also like the idea that the house is as a metaphor for aspects of the self - particularly in dreams.

2 comments:

  1. love seeing works in progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant...enjoy seeing your work come to life and it's wonderful to have you take us on a journey when you describe how this all unfolds. :)

    ReplyDelete