Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Alice in the House"
45 x 90cm ( 18 x 36 inches)

Mixed media on canvas.

Original now sold.

A new painting from the story of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.


Today we set up the exhibition for the Loumax Gallery in Katoomba. There are two other artists sharing the space with a room each - Des Conner with his paintings and Cristopher Auckett a printmaker. When I get some pics I'll post them here.
In the meantime the exhibition officially opens this Saturday 1st March from 4 - 6pm and all are welcome. The address is 56a Lovel St, Katoomba.
I will also be opening another exhibition next week and will give more specific dates once it's set up. A lot of the new collaged works I've been doing will be displayed there.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this one :)

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You have such a great imagination!
    The details are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice in Wonderland - it is my favoritebook!
    Nice illustration.

    ReplyDelete