Friday, November 23, 2007


Last weekend went well at Glenbrook Markets so I have decided to do another local market this coming weekend. You can find me at The Blue Gum Markets this coming Saturday (24th November) from 9am until 2pm. The markets are located at Faulconbridge Primary School in the lower Blue Mountains.

I will also be doing a day at the Bus Depot Markets in Canberra on the 9th December. This market is located at Kingston and is open on Sunday from 10am - 4pm. A few years ago I used to do a regular weekly stall here so I'm really looking forward to going back for the day.

My aim is to do at least one market and sometimes two a week so I'm currently checking out a couple of markets in Sydney and surrounding areas as well. I have my eye on the Kirribilli Art Market at Milsons Point, Sydney, and the Coledale Markets close to Wollongong. I will keep dates and times posted as I find out where I will be next.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this painting, so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, very tender ... Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete